Re: [BKARTS] Kutrimmer

Hello,

Here is the Listserv posting info on Kutrimmers.  I recommend contacting
this vendor as they are quite helpful, and offer good prices.

You may also want to check out the following...Here is a link to the model
you are considering: http://officegraphics.com/search.php

I just purchased a Kutrimmer 1110 for New Mexico State University.

Best,

Elizabeth Alderman