Re: [BKARTS] Kutrimmer 2035 - $199 w/Free shipping

Pedram,

Do you have the 1043 in stock?

I'll be trimming 5.5" X 8.5" booklets. They will generally be 24 pages on
70# text cutting back the long side about 1/4 inch.

Also, I will be trimming bookboard; 13 X 19" down to 6" X 9" book covers.

Is the 2035 big enough to cut the book board easily and square? Or would you
reccommend I go up to the 1043?

Does the 1043 have the automatic clamp?

Scott English
Creative Services