[BKARTS] "An Open Book" Juried Exhibition

This is a reminder that the postmark deadline for "An Open Book" is
one month away on January 8, 2004.

For more information on the show and how to enter go to:
<http://www.tri-c.edu/art/docs/index_exhibitions.htm> and you should
find a prospectus when you scroll down to the Western Campus news. If
you have any problem finding or opening this information don't
hesitate to email me with your request and I can email you a
prospectus or you can send me an SASE and I will put one in the mail
for you.

I hope that you will all enter the show so that we can have a great exhibit.

For Prospectus send SASE to:
Julie Friedman
2892 Fixler Rd
Medina, Ohio 44256