[BKARTS] Michael Chrisman

.

In September, we purchased on eBay an expensive set of 19th-century
bookbinders' finishing ornaments from  Michael Chrisman, then doing
business at 264 South 23rd Street, Philadelphia, under the name of
Philadelphia Conservation.
    The tools have not arrived, and we have been unable to get in touch
with Chrisman about the matter. His business telephone has recently been
disconnected. We have decided to pursue this matter; any information as to
his present whereabouts, or how to get in touch with him, would be greatly
appreciated. -Terry Belanger

Terry Belanger : University Professor : University of Virginia : Rare Book
School : 114 Alderman Library : Charlottesville, VA  22903 : Telephone
434/924-8851   fax 434/924-8824   email belanger@xxxxxxxxxxxx : URL
<http://www.rarebookschool.org>