[BKARTS] Michael Chrisman, bookbinder

In September I, too, purchased bookbinding tools from this party to
the tune of $140.00. I sent him two money orders.  After repeated
emails being unanswered, I contacted Ebay about it and that was a
joke!   received an automated reply asking how I like their service!
I tried looking up a phone number for this person but he is either
unlisted or has no phone.

I'll join you in pursuing this matter if you tell me what it is I
need to do.  I've purchased 200 items on ebay and this is my very
first bad experience.  He has been suspended from Ebay, according to
his site on Ebay!  that is unhelpful to say the least!

Another disgruntled purchaser.

Joyce Resnik
BamaJoyce@xxxxxxx