[BKARTS] Correction re: Michael Chrisman

.

Glen Ruzicka (Director of Conservation, Conservation Center for Art and
Historic Artifacts [CCAHA], 264 S. 23rd St.,Philadelphia, PA 19103) has
reminded me that Michael Chrisman (formerly doing business as "Philadelphia
Conservation" or "Philadelphia Conservation Center") does not have any
connection or association with with the CCAHA, nor has he never had any
such connection or association.
    I had not pieced together the similarity of names and addresses when I
sent my first message; I apologize to the CCAHA (whose director, Ingrid
Bogel, has been helpful in our search for Chrisman) for not clearly making
this point in my earlier posting.
 -Terry Belanger

Terry Belanger : University Professor : University of Virginia : Rare Book
School : 114 Alderman Library : Charlottesville, VA  22903 : Telephone
434/924-8851   fax 434/924-8824   email belanger@xxxxxxxxxxxx : URL
<http://www.rarebookschool.org>