Re: [BKARTS] recipe for corn starch paste?

Thanks to everyone who responded. I now have a good selection of
methods/quantities which seem on the whole to be variations on a
theme.  I feel more confident to just go ahead and experiment as it
seems that too thick can be thinned and too thin can be cooked some
more... Anyway, corn starch is very cheap and easily got so there
isn't much to lose!

Thanks again.
Pat