Re: [BKARTS] Nineteen Eighty-Four

Richard Minsky wrote:
The prototype of the bookwork that watches you is now working. A photo is
at

http://minsky.com/1984.htm

The First Round Pre-Issue Discount Subscription price expires December 31,
2003.

Absolutely insane. There is no higher praise. This is the greatest example of conceptual book art I have ever seen.

I am jealous. Really jealous. Why didn't I think of this?

--
http://www.cafecancun.com

http://www.newsroom/l.net