Re: [BKARTS] rebinding a spiral

Does it use the dual loop wire (Wire comb) or spiral (Spring
like) binding pattern? If the spiral style wire is used it is
just a matter of uncrimping the ends and screwing the coil out,
making your changes and rescrewing the coil back in. However
you cannot reuse the dual loop elements once removed, and a new
element must be used to rebinfd the book.

For more information on dual loop binding, goto:

http://www.spielassociates.com/main/video.htm

Click on "Watch" after:

Rilecart TP-480  semi-automatic dual-loop wire binder

MayKitten