Re: [BKARTS] Michael Chrisman:

On Dec 11, 2003, at 6:53 PM, Michael L. Chrisman wrote:

The
two recent subscriber entries mentioning me have been fully satisfied,
and are
more than happy with their purchases.

I'd ask off-line but the archive wipes email addresses:

So, what about it Terry and Joyce. Are you satisfied customers now?

Don Drake
Dreaming Mind

ddrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
IM: stitchbyhand