[BKARTS] Sender's Email address

The list does not wipe out the sender's Email address. It merely hides it.
In order to retrieve it in order to reply off list or send a personal
message, do this: right-click on the sender's name in the heading, then
left-click on PROPERTIES. The writer's Email address is there for you to
copy and paste into the TO line of your reply or new message.

Try this on my letter to find out my Email address.

Betty

PO Box 542
Mendocino, CA
95460   707-937-2202