[BKARTS] Follow-up on Michael Chrisman

Since my posting earlier this week, I have been able to get in touch with
Michael Chrisman, and (via USPS Express) RBS has now received the c19 brass
binding dies we purchased from him on eBay. The material is splendid, and
we are indeed very pleased with our purchase from him.
    Chrisman provides his current address and email particulars in the
message he recently sent to this list last night. -tb

Terry Belanger : University Professor : University of Virginia : Rare Book
School : 114 Alderman Library : Charlottesville, VA  22903 : Telephone
434/924-8851   fax 434/924-8824   email belanger@xxxxxxxxxxxx : URL
<http://www.rarebookschool.org>