[BKARTS] attn: Trevor re:M. Chrisman

I am bothered by the continuing negative posting regarding Michael Chrisman.
He has just made good his dealings with the 2 complainants on the list, made
his contact information public and asked for any other dissatisfied customers
to contact him. I am of the opinion that an email to him might have been a
better use of your time. You'd be more likely to get satisfaction from him than
you are from us.
Thank you for your time,

Bruce Graham
Epsom, NH