Re: [BKARTS] attn: Trevor re:M. Chrisman

It's small community we share, and I, for one, am thankful to learn about con artists of every stripe who choose to prey on our integrity and trust.  I had dealings with Mr. Crisman several years ago and found him to be of dubious intent and service.  My funds for acquisition of equipment are hard-earned and precious; I do not appreciate being ripped off.

We need to know who's trustworthy and who's not.

Susan Lightcap
Vessels of the Spirit