Re: [BKARTS] Sender's Email address

I am intrigued by the reply.    I am using the Digest Mode at the
moment.

All messages when opened from the Digest List show the sender's
name and e-mail address in the From: line on PegasusMail.  It is not
necessary to do anything special as suggested by Betty Storz?
Clicking on the reply button opens the message window direct to the
sender.

Rodney Fry
England

On 12 Dec 2003 at 12:30, Peter Verheyen wrote:

> For those reading the messages in the Archive, everything after the
> "@" sign is x'd out for security/anti-spam harvesting reasons.
> Listserv retains the original sender's email, but your settings for
> the list and your email program will influence what is being shown.
>
> Peter

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Message sent with PegasusMail 4.12a
System W98 4.10.2222A 2nd Edn on ABIT KR7A-RAID,
AMD XP 1800+ CPU, 256 RAM, Pace 56 Solo modem
McAfee VirusScan v5.21, Mozilla v1.4 browser
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx