[BKARTS] LAR/TAB Update / Events request for Tabellae Calendar

LAR/TAB Update / Events request for Tabellae Calendar

LAR UPDATE

       Issue 18.3 of Letter Arts Review is printed and we have just
received the sample copies. The rest of the copies will arrive mid to
late January and will be sent promptly to subscribers. This is the
Annual issue. Cover price has increased to $17.50.

       You can order single copies, subscribe or renew online at
ww.letterarts.com. If you are not sure when your subscription expires,
call or email.

TAB UPDATE

       Issue 3.2 of Tabellae Ansatae is nearing completion. Amanda is

Mailing out the finished pages to the contributors for their final okay.
Amanda and Devender are doing a great job and it looks to be another
good issue! The issue is set to mail mid January. We are running about
one month late.

REQUEST FOR EVENT NOTICES.

Amanda is working on the calendar of events for Tabellae this coming
week.

Pease send any calligraphy and book arts events of regional and national
interest. There is no charge for non-profit and not-for-profit
organizations or for stores that carry Tabellae Ansatae.

Send info ONLY for events that take place AFTER March 15, 2004. Events
are

listed on a space available basis.

Send info on exhibits, weekend workshops, week-long workshops,
conferences

and lectures to info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Events previously listed in Tabellae do NOT need to be resent.

We do NOT list individual ongoing weekly classes, but will make a
general

entry such as: "The Guild of Bookworkers provides a series of classes
and

workshops on bookbinding, calligraphy and papermaking. Contact info:

(address, phone, email, web)"

Deadline for receipt is THIS Thursday, December 18. Sooner is better!

John Neal

Tabellae Ansatae

Letter Arts Review

John Neal, Bookseller