[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]


Can anyone tell me what to call the following?

Over the past four months, I have been creating a simple edition of
which contrast quirky Victorian dance etiquette with pen and ink tango
and a dash of hand painting. They are 5.5 inches by 4.25 inches-folded once.

Every month I make fifty whatjacallits, give away forty to people I meet
while, what else,
dancing the tango at a milonga, or dance. I try to explain quickly and
what an Artist Book is, what an edition is, what a signed and numbered piece
means, etc.
All while the music plays seductive songs of love!

I plan to do this for twelve months, then box and SELL the remaining ten of
twelve whatjacallits.
They are not REALLY books.   Or are they?
What are THEY called when folded only once?


S T I L L * D A N C I N G
     A L I C E
A L I C E * S I M P S O N

        See the Book_Arts-L FAQ at: <http://www.philobiblon.com>

     *Postings may not be re-printed in any form without the express
     consent of the author - Please respect their contributions & ©*

        Archive maintained and suppported by Conservation OnLine

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]