Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 20 Dec 2003 to 21 Dec 2003 (#2003-350)

 Hi
> I saw your post and as the original poster of the pocket question I =
would love a copy of the directions for the pockets you make!  I tried to send you an email but the mail is returned as host not found. I work at =
a law school library and I have begun experimenting because I see a need =
for more pocket making in the future Can you send an email attachment to =
this address?