Re: [BKARTS] album tips?

My suggestion is to go to the fabric store and buy quilt batting.
It comes in cotton or polyester and you can choose a thickness that
will accomplish your desired look.  If using cotton batting (usually
rather thin) you may want to use two layers.

Cotton will be easier to work with (stay in place better), but
polyester is fluffier, if you want that look.

Neither should need to be completely attached to the board.  If
slipping is a problem for your project, I suggest attaching only
at the corners or minimally at best.  The adhesive will soak into
the batting and cause the texture of the batting to differ where the
adhesive is applied.

Best wishes,

Jane Brown
brownjm@xxxxxxxx

--On Thursday, December 25, 2003 11:09 AM +0000 jen justjen