[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [BKARTS] album tips?

Sorry.  The batting is called Thermore.  Dense and thin.  Excellent!
----- Original Message -----
From: "Beverly Snow" <snow-bee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 29, 2003 2:51 PM
Subject: Re: album tips?

> There's a dense thin poly batting that is used for quilts and garments.
> It's not heavy, so allows garments to drape somewhat.  It is what I use
> covering altered books.  It can be found in quilt shops, Joann's, etc.
> Bev

        See the Book_Arts-L FAQ at: <http://www.philobiblon.com>

     *Postings may not be re-printed in any form without the express
     consent of the author - Please respect their contributions & ©*

        Archive maintained and suppported by Conservation OnLine

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]