Date:    Mon, 29 Dec 2003 09:51:27 -0500
From:    Mara Jevera Fulmer <mara@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: "An Open Book" Juried Exhibition

Is there any chance that they would accept digital prints of the book=20
submission, rather than slides? Hard to get those processed quickly=20
these days.

Thanks,
Mara

On Dec 7, 2003, at 7:47 PM, Chuck & Julie Basham wrote:

This is a reminder that the postmark deadline for "An Open Book" is
on January 8, 2004.

For more information on the show and how to enter go to: <http://www.tri-c.edu/art/docs/index_exhibitions.htm> and you should find a prospectus when you scroll down to the Western Campus news. If you have any problem finding or opening this information don't hesitate to email me with your request and I can email you a prospectus.

 I hope that you will all enter the show so that we can have a great=20
 exhibit.

Thanks,

 Julie Friedman
 Gallery West Director