[BKARTS] BIB Vinylique

Dear List,

I am posting this inquiry for one of our guild members who is currently in
The Republic of Georgia as a member of the Peace Corps.  He wrote the
following:

"Found this PVA glue over here that really works great.  The label says, BIB
Vinylique.  Looks like the name of the company is OMYA Color, and it's made
in France.  It's thick like pudding in the tube and thins well.  Heard of
it?"

If anyone knows of this product could you please reply.

Thanks,
d.guffey
North Redwoods Book Arts Guild