Re: [BKARTS]

I too was very saddened to hear of Joanne's passing. It was always a great
pleasure to see her at the Standards conferences.

The essay has been online as part of the GBW Newsletter at
<http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/byorg/gbw/news/gbw105/gbw10506.html>.  The
main GBW pages are at <http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/byorg/gbw/>.

p.

She wrote an essay for the Guild of Book Workers several years ago, "Written
to Last, Built to Self-destruct," that should be read by everyone interested
in bookbinding. I have a copy but hesitate  to send it to the list for fear
of copyright infringement. Perhaps the GBW would authorize its reprinting on
this site.

I will miss Joanne.

Betty Storz

Peter D. Verheyen