[BKARTS] Words in Books

I was sufficiently intrigued by the lists discussion on Words in Books to write up my own thoughts about the issue. You can find it on my web-site, below, or simply go to Google, type WOID, and click on Im Feeling Lucky.

Warning: the essay contains big words like  jouissance and Stanislaw Skrowaczewski.

Paul T Werner, New York
http://theorangepress.com

WOID: A journal of visual language
DRAGONSBLOOD AND ASHES, a project to research and practice the techniques of the medieval scribe