Re: [BKARTS] commentary on artwork

As an artist i think Artists statements are redundant. The work should tell
the story. and if it does not The only value of an artist statement is for
the marketing, and therefore should be written by the marketing team.

Many times I have felt artist statements were better than the work. This was
not in my mind snide or rude just honest. As artist our would must be our
statement!
graham