[BKARTS] Change Copyright Date?

Hello Everyone,

I tend to bind my ink jet-printed artist books on demand, and sometimes the
edition doesn't sell out for a few years. A question for you. If I am
binding today a new copy of a book I designed in 2001, should I change the
copyright date on the inside to 2004? Or not?

Thank you,

Kevin Thomas

High-speed usersbe more efficient online with the new MSN Premium Internet