Re: [BKARTS] CD-R longevity and recording techniques for archival recordings

Hm. Sorry about this.  20 means a space in ASCII, but seems to
be a standard code for line return when inserted by a line
breaking algorithm in a email server.  They should be properly
interpreted by email clients.  I don't know of any way to
remove them other than to explicitly break lines at 60
characters or so.  I'll try that here.

I'm using a standard US keyboard encoding.  That doesn't seem
to be the problem.

This is as bare as I can make it. Gavin

PS, When I get my copy of my messages through the list, there
is none of this problem evident.