Re: [BKARTS] Tandy Leather - Morocco Grained Pigskin

There's some nice vegetable tanned goat available from Bangladesh that I am trying to bring in but haven't been able to get an order of an hundred weight together yet. With shipping it should work out to about US$7/square foot delevered to your door.
If anyone is interested email me off list.
Dave

>> On Jan 27, 2004, at 4:01 PM, First Creator, Ltd. wrote:
>>
>> >  They
>> > understand that lower-price means lower-quality, but when you are only
>> > rebinding a mass-market paperback, Chieftain Goat hardly seems
>> > justified,
>> > (while pigskin splits were a great deal)!

David Allen
840 Snowdrop Avenue
Victoria, British Columbia
CANADA  V8Z 2N4
(250) 888-9380
http://www.webvictoria.com/beddall

Violence can only be concealed by a lie, and the lie can only
be maintained by violence. Any man who has once proclaimed
violence as his method is inevitably forced to take the lie
as his principle.
  Aleksandr Isayevich Solzhenitsyn   - Nobel Prize lecture, 1974