[BKARTS] Scotland - Edinburgh

In Edinburgh I also recommend the "Literary Pub Crawl"
which visits the old haunts of writers from Edinburgh
including Scott and Burns.  It's a little touristy but
it's a fun way to spend an evening and I met a great
group of people.

Edinburgh Literary Pub Tour
"The tour begins at the historic Beehive Inn in the
Grassmarket, and follows a route past the Martyrs?
Cross, the site of the old gallows, through the
winding streets, wynds and courtyards of the Old Town
of Edinburgh, over the Mound and down to Rose Street
in the New Town. Led by professional actors this is an
entertaining, witty and dramatic romp through the life
and work of Scotland`s great poets and novelists from
the early 18th century to the present day"

I also agree that climbing Arthur's seat was one of my
favorite activities in Edinburgh.

Sue