From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Jules Siegel
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2004 12:47 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Book readings in San Francisco?

Dear Book_Arts-L Bay Area subscribers,

A while back, I reviewed Jennifer Bannan's excellent short story
collection, "Inventing Victor," for the San Francisco Chronicle
<http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2003/11/09/RV272189.DTL>.
She needs some help finding a locale to do a reading in San Francisco.
Please send any ideas you might have directly to her at Jennifer Bannan
<jbannan@xxxxxxxx>

--
http://www.madlaughter.com

http://www.newsroom-l.net