From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Celia Tucker
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2004 12:36 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Help--kind of off subject

Okay -I am in a sort of bind (sorry), I am unexpectedly graduating  (M.A.)
this semester and the exhibit space is all tied up. My work is small &
sculptural.

I live in a very small town (Johnson City, Tennessee) and I'm having trouble
convincing anyone to let me use (rent) space for as little as two days or as
much as a month...I've tried empty (sort of) shop space downtown, no luck.

I am perfectly willing to get liability insurance for whatever time period
so the owner would not be at risk. I have a generator for lighting in case
the wiring is a problem.

Has anyone had exhibitions in odd places? Any suggestions?
Thanks for your patience with me!

Celia