Re: [BKARTS] Help--kind of off subject

Celia,
 Have you checked with the Johnson City Area Arts Council? Sarah Davis is
the director. Congratulations on the M.A.    Claudia Lee

At 03:35 PM 01/28/2004 -0500, you wrote:
Okay -I am in a sort of bind (sorry), I am unexpectedly graduating  (M.A.)
this semester and the exhibit space is all tied up. My work is small &
sculptural.

I live in a very small town (Johnson City, Tennessee) and I'm having trouble
convincing anyone to let me use (rent) space for as little as two days or as
much as a month...I've tried empty (sort of) shop space downtown, no luck.

I am perfectly willing to get liability insurance for whatever time period
so the owner would not be at risk. I have a generator for lighting in case
the wiring is a problem.

Has anyone had exhibitions in odd places? Any suggestions?
Thanks for your patience with me!

Celia