Re: [BKARTS] cheap, cheaper, poor

Usually we have a piece of cheap leather "in hand".  It's not old but
it's coming apart.  I emphasize that the cost buys them better
material, as well as a longer use-life.  It's partly an education
thing, and they can see in front of them what I am talking about.  If
they choose to buy a new book, they get exactly what they have, no
better.  By taking a few minutes to do a little teaching, the client
learns a little, and I get a big return in customer good will and
trust.   I see it all the time.

cp
---