Re: [BKARTS] u n f o l d i n g - at Rutgers Dana Library, Newark

I wish I could see it. Will it be online? Give my best regards to Michael Joseph.

Best,
Jeffrey A. Barr
Curator of Rare Books
Smathers Library East
PO Box 117007
University of Florida Libraries
Gainesville, FL 32611
(352) 392-9075 ext. 309
Fax: (352) 846-2746
jefbarr@xxxxxxx
http://web.uflib.ufl.edu/spec/rarebook/rarebook.html

At 04:40 PM 1/28/2004, you wrote:
My solo exhibition at Rutgers Dana Library in Newark, NJ has been extended through February 15, 2004. On display in 7 cases, are over 30 books and prints from the past 5 years - traditional books, as well as new glass, copper, enamel and steel books.

I will be at the library on Friday afternoon, January 30th, and will be happy to hook up with you and give you a personal tour.

There is also a book arts exhibition on the 4th floor of the library. I'm sure additional info will be posted soon.

Best, Mindy

u n f o l d i n g: Artists' Books of Mindy Belloff & Intima Press Rutgers University, Dana Library - Lobby Gallery - 185 University Avenue

LIBRARY HOURS through Feb. 15th:
Mon-Thurs:   8 am - Midnight; Fridays:  8 am - 7 pm
Saturdays:  10 am - 6 pm; Sundays:   noon - 10 pm

Dana Library is wheelchair-accessible, as is the Rutgers-Newark campus. Rutgers#8209;Newark can be reached by New Jersey Transit buses and trains, the PATH train and Amtrak from New York City, and by Newark City Subway. Metered parking is available on University Avenue and at Rutgers#8209;Newark's public parking garage, at 200 University Ave. Printable campus maps and driving directions are available online at: http://www.newark.rutgers.edu/maps/index.php

Check out the Book Arts &
Mixed Media Installations at
http://www.IntimaPress.com