[BKARTS] binders board

I was recently encouraged to purchase Sage board (supplied from Canada) as my supplier was out of Davey Red Label board. After playing with a sample I made a order. It appeared that the Sage board was as good as, if not slightly better than, the Red Label in regards to density, surface uniformity,  strength and even price. The board is made in a single felt as is Davey.

Making boxes recently, however, I noticed a warpage that I found annoying and difficult to reverse. I would be interested in other peoples experience with this new product; also, has anyone tested it for chemical stability.

Scott

Scott K. Kellar
Bookbinding & Conservation
www.scottkkellar.com