[BKARTS] Bookplate Design Call for Entries

I came across this Call for Entries for Bookplate Designs:

 Are you an artist? If you'd like your art to be featured on a future
 Bookplate series, please contact us at:
 http://www.bookcrossing.com/contact.
 In exchange for the considerable exposure you'll get here
 and in the future on those 50,000 traveling
 books, we ask for only the original artwork, which we'll auction to
 further help support www.bookcrossing.com

7TH-EDITION BOOKPLATE LABELS RELEASED

Our brand-new 7th-edition bookplate labels, featuring a reproduction
of the charming Reading Dr. Seuss, an original pastel by artist Karen
Barton, are now available in limited quantities.

Get them while they last! You can order them either a la carté here:
http://secure.bookcrossing.com/store/product.asp?product=96

www.bookcrossing.com should easily get a nomination for Cool Site of the
Month for
January and possibly Cool Site of the Year for 2004.

S T I L L * D A N C I N G
A L I C E
A L I C E * S I M P S O N
http://www.craftsreport.com/february03/profile.html