[BKARTS] Two books [almost] free

I'm weeding my book collection and have two titles I'd be happy to send
to the first responders, for a nominal charge of $4.00 each, including
postage.

1. Modern design in bookbinding; the Work of Edgar Mansfield. Boston Book
and Art Shop, 1966.  119 p., b&w photogs.
            Technical notes by the binder. The covers are warped but can
probably be pressed flat.

2. Fine binding in America; the story of the Club Bindery, by Elbert A.
and Lawrence S. Thompson. Urbana, IL, Beta Phi Mu, 1956. 45 p. hardcover,
several b&w plates.

Lavinia Adler