[BKARTS] UPCOMING BOOK ART EXHIBITION AT FOYLES BOOKSHOP, CHARING CROSS RD, LONDON : 9-21 FEBRUARY 2004

CONSTRUCTING REALITY

Private View
Thursday, 12 February 2004
6.00 ­ 8.00pm

Exhibition
Monday, 9 February through Saturday, 21 February 2004
Mon thru Sat  10.00am ­ 7.30pm
Sun  12.00pm ­ 6.00pm

FOYLES GALLERY
Foyles Book Shop, 2nd Floor
113-119 Charing Cross Road, London WC1

CONSTRUCTING REALITY examines, through the book form, a variety of human
strategies we employ to create, recreate and interpret the realities in
which we live. Three artists approach the subject variously from the
perspectives of science, psychoanalysis and literary studies.

FACTION is Lin Charlston, Heather Weston and Emily Artinian - three book
artists whose diverse approaches to their work come together in a shared
objective of critical analysis through artistic practice.

For further information, please visit www.faction.org.uk, or email
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

With support from Arts Council England
Thanks also to bookartbookshop & Camberwell College of Arts