[BKARTS] Teaching Worskhops

Hello All,

I've decided to start teaching bookbinding workshops on a larger scale. I've
taught small workhops locally, but would now like to take it on the road.

Question for you. What should be included on the "workshop proposal" that
seems to be the most requested method of contacting organizations and
schools that host workshops? Does anyone have a proposal that they would be
willing to share with the list?

Any other ideas or tips others might be wiling to share on approaching hosts
and selling myself as an instructor would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Kevin Thomas

http://wine.msn.com/