[BKARTS] AW: Bleaching Paper

Hello,

at the Bavarian National Library we do not use UV-Light for bleaching.
We are even using filters to reduce the UV-Light. Bleaching also works
with the light above 400 nm and does not damage the paper that strong,
UV does. (In fact, you cannot reduce the UV Light completely, the
penetrating light starts at +- 380 nm)

At Wednesday we are going to run some bleaching test, then I might be
able to tell you more about some certain lamps.

Florian Wolper

Homepage:
http://free.pages.at/ftd-buch
http://community.webshots.com/user/flori76