Re: [BKARTS] Help--kind of off subject

How about a wine and cheese opening in someone's home?

At 01:51 PM 01/28/2004 -0800, you wrote:
I live in a very small town (Johnson City, Tennessee) and I'm having
trouble
convincing anyone to let me use (rent) space for as little as two days
or as
much as a month...I've tried empty (sort of) shop space downtown, no
luck.  --Celia

Rent a U-Haul truck. For as little as 19 bucks a day, an exhibit space
that you could use for any time frame, plus you could give your show at
multiple locations. Set up your generator or run an extension cord to a
friendly neighbor and you're all set. Pick your show site right now and
have promo pieces mailed well in advance of the opening. You could
really have some fun with it. --h