Re: [BKARTS] Supplies in Greater Boston?

In addition to Charrette, Pearl, Harcourt, et al. I'd suggest the following:

The Art Store -- Kenmore Square/Fenway area, on Brookline Ave in the
Landmark Center, an old Sears building; the closest T-stop is "Fenway" -- a
general art supply store with some book arts supplies; I think the website
is http://www.theartstore.com

Artist & Craftsman Supply -- Central Square, Cambridge (across the street
from Pearl) -- also a general art supply store with some book arts supplies

Paper Source -- locations in Cambridge (Porter Square), Brookline (Coolidge
Corner), Boston (Boylston St near Arlington), see website
http://www.papersource.com for specific addresses -- while board, glue/paste
and cloth can be found at many art supply stores, this is the only place
that I've seen paste brushes (I haven't been to Harcourt, 'though) and Keith
Smith books

Enjoy!

Elizabeth Clark
Boston, MA