Re: [BKARTS] tooling in white color?

Hello Florian,

either use a white stamping Foil -Oeser (Germany) or Kurtz (germany and
USA).
You can also blind tool and drop in a Airbrush white opaque with a fine
Brush.
if you like to do eggshell, couple ways about it.
I like to drain the egg raw, cut it in half with a fine jeweler saw, I
remove the membrane from the inside of he halfs and paste in a Mulberry
paper.
let dry, saw in smaller sections, pending on use, I flatten by
crushing, the paper keeps the eggshells together, with a very sharp
chisel cut in strips or foliage etc and paste into the tooled form on
the binding.
Always seal with varnish.

cheers,

charles