[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [BKARTS] tips to avoid getting glue on paper

On Mon, 9 Feb 2004, Susan Leeb wrote:

> what kind of roller would you use? please describe!
> thanks,
> Susan

I use a foam trim roller; it's a 3" wide foam roller with a plastic
handle, and you can get them cheep anyplace that sells house paint.


        See the Book_Arts-L FAQ at: <http://www.philobiblon.com>

     *Postings may not be re-printed in any form without the express
     consent of the author - Please respect their contributions & ©*

        Archive maintained and suppported by Conservation OnLine

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]