Re: [BKARTS] epson cartridges

Question:
Has anyone ever ironed T-shirt transfers (Avery in USA) onto cotton
rag paper? I'm just this minute (1:45 a.m. Cinci time) printing up my
catalog for my gallery opening tomorrow.

I'm going to try it for the catalog cover, but was hoping for some
helpful hints. No time for the archives!

Thanks,
Rhonda Gushee
Milford, OH
USA

I tried screaming but that didn't work.  So, I tell it to print a
document, then instead of saying okay when the print window comes up,
I click on the tools icon, which brings up the option of replacing or
cleaning the cartridge.  I tell it to replace, and then I don't
remove the cartridge but I let the printer go through the motions of
replacement.  I have a Mac too so I hope it works for you.
Letitia Berlin

Good point. But how do you "tell" your computer? My Mac won't listen.

Rhonda Gushee Milford, Ohio U.S.A.

I discovered that if I tell my computer to replace the Epson ink
cartridge, but I don't actually remove the old cartridge, that I can
continue to get a lot of use out of the old cartridge.
--

-- Letitia Berlin 806 Washington Ave. Albany, CA 94706 510-559-4670

--
Rhonda Gushee
Milford, Ohio