From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Maurene Fritz/Yehuda Miklaf
Sent: Tue, 17 February, 2004 16:49
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Seeking hot stamping press

One of my students is interested in buying a hot stamping press, Kwikprint
or whatever, and I am wondering about availability and prices for new and
used machines. Getting it to Israel might be a hassle, but I wated to check
out the availability for him before worrying about that.

Yehuda Miklaf
Jerusalem