Re: [BKARTS] Weird messages

This is the second one like this that's come across my screen, attributable
to the list. The other one is at
<http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/byform/mailing-lists/bookarts/2004/02/msg00393.html>
in the archive. Not sure what I can do about these things, but filtering
every message manually is NOT an option. Just delete...

p.