[BKARTS] March Book of Days

Hello Book Arts & Letterpress Lists:

For those following our ongoing digital book of days, the March page is now
posted to the Convivio Bookworks website. Today, for instance, being St.
David's Day, would be a fine day to wear a leek on your hat. Access the
page at our website:

http://www.conviviobookworks.com

From there, go to "About Us," where you will find the link for "Book of
Days: March." We're rather excited about March as it appears that the
universe is alligning finally in a direction that will have us printing our
first new book in nearly three years. Type: set; paper: cut; Vandercook:
oiled; cd player: loaded. There's nothing like printing days.

Good March to you all,
John

John Cutrone & Seth Thompson Convivio Bookworks Lake Worth, Florida http://www.conviviobookworks.com