[BKARTS] Book Repairs in Libraries

I have been asked to teach a short workshop on basic book repairs at one of
our Community Colleges.  I was wondering if you could share with me what
your institution uses as a check-list that helps the book technician or book
conservator know what is wrong with the book.  Do you call it a Repair
Checklist or a Condition Report?  I am looking to give the librarians
something that they could insert in each book that will clearly and
instantly let the next person know what specific repairs need to be done.

With thanks,
Mercedes
Toronto, CANADA

Email:  pantheon.group@xxxxxxxxxxxx