[BKARTS] Mail Settings

Due to the large number of subscribers, I will remove anyone from whom I
get "Mailbox Full" or an automated message telling me you're on vacation
and will be back... Not only is this unfair (why should all of you get to
go on vacation when I have to work), but I get a copy of your
postings/digests as well. While I enjoy the list, one set of postings is
quite enough for me.

To set your options to NOMAIL, send:

set Book_Arts-L nomail

to:

listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe, send:

unsub Book_Arts-L

to:

listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

When you return, either resubscribe, or if you set your options to nomail
send the following message to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

set book_arts-l mail
or
set book_arts-l mail digest

Full instructions for these, and other options can be found in the
Book_Arts-L FAQ at <http://www.philobiblon.com>. The pointer to the FAQ is
also in the footer of every message to the list.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Peter
Listowner, Book_Arts-L

>> In schoen gebundenen Buechern blaettert man gern. <<

Peter D. Verheyen
<Email>            mailto:verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<Webmaster - The Book Arts Web> http://www.philobiblon.com
<Listowner - Book_Arts-L>    mailto:Book_Arts-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx